For young people in England there are two main places you can go to get expert advice online.
- the Not Going To Uni (NGTU) web site provides an online Advice Centre. Parents are also welcome to use this service.
- the National Careers Service offers web chat, email and an online forum. If you are 19 or over you can also request a face to face discussion with an adviser.
NB: Please note that you do need to register as a user with these sites before asking questions. This is a simple process and only takes a few minutes to do.
How to Ask for Help in the NGTU Advice Centre
This is a three step process:
1. choose a topic category from the drop down box
2. click on the blue link (post your own question)
3. then type away in the box that appears!