For young people in England there are two main places you can go to get expert advice online.

  • the Not Going To Uni (NGTU) web site provides an online Advice Centre.  Parents are also welcome to use this service.
  • the National Careers Service offers web chat, email and an online forum.  If you are 19 or over you can also request a face to face discussion with an adviser.

NB:  Please note that you do need to register as a user with these sites before asking questions.  This is a simple process and only takes a few minutes to do.

How to Ask for Help in the NGTU Advice Centre

This is a three step process:

1.  choose a topic category from the drop down box

NGTU Advice Centre
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google+
  • LinkedIn

2.  click on the blue link (post your own question)

3.  then type away in the box that appears!

Register for early access toINSPiRED Teenager Programme

Register for early access to
INSPiRED Teenager Programme

You have successfully registered!